Kush asked in SportsBasketball · 4 weeks ago

Is Michael Jordan right that Stephen Curry isn’t a Hall of Famer or no?

His Airness made the statement on Tuesday's "Today" show -- when he was backing an old claim that the 4 dudes he would select in a pickup game would be Hakeem Olajuwon, Scottie Pippen, Magic Johnson and James Worthy.

When Craig Melvin asked if Steph Curry should be offended that he isn't on MJ's list, Jordan replied ... "I hope not. He's still a great player. Not a Hall of Famer yet, though."

Of course, Curry is a LOCK for the Hall of Fame -- 3x NBA champ, 2x MVP, 6x NBA All-Star ... and he's widely considered one of (if not) the greatest shooter of all time.

Guessing Curry won't take this too seriously 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I can understand what Jordan is saying. For someone to be considered a hall of famer, their career has to be finished. On the slight off chance that Curry plays terribly for the next 6 or so years, that may affect his career ranking, who knows? But as of now, yes he is definitely a hall of famer and a top 15-ish player of all time 

• 3 weeks ago

Micheal Jordan is right but he is not smart out side of basketball!! Lebron James is way better than Jordan in Basketball and in the real world..

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

If he said Curry was a hall of famer, MJ would be fined for tampering.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't know, try asking him yourself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I do not think Michael Jordan is correct to say he is not, look at his overall stats. Plus curry ain't done playing yet he sill has some time in the league to be great

• No Stephen Curry is future HOFer.

• 4 weeks ago

You know, there is Google for that.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I do think Curry will be elected to the HOF, but I don't think that he will be in the top 5 on the GOAT list.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Michael Jordan is correct to say that Stephen Curry isn’t a Hall of Famer.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

hes the greatest player ever but everything he says is bullsh­it and he is a massive as­shole as a person

• Bob
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I do think Curry will be elected to the HOF, but I don't think that he will be in the top 5 on the GOAT list.
      I also think that the part about Jordan being bullsh­it and being massive as­shole as a person applies to many people that use this forum

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.