Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 months ago

Why did Arlene Foster meet illegal organizations to discuss Brexit?

She was convinced Brexit was not going to happen which suited her party. Despite May's attempts to get them on board they were always going to try to derail it. Now that it is going to happen, she is casting around for support from some very unsavory characters to try to keep NI within the UK

Like minded company, her own party is as bent as a nine bob note.

• Jack H

Which illegal organisations would they be...

Seven hours later, still no details...

Because war is coming and someone has to know how to put a stop to the killings.

NB:

When Cameron said that Brexit would cause a war... Like so much of his pathetic 'remain' campaign, I thought it was an attempt at scaring people... I did not realize that he was right (for once), I bet that the IRA is arming up right now... And the DUP too.

• gerald

the DUP and the IRA were opposing terrorists in the troubles in Northern Ireland Theresa May bought the Vote of the DUP to prop up her government and castrated the Belfast agreement that has destroyed the Tories I always knew it would and make Brexit impossible fact here today 22/10/2019 the cake cannot be eaten

Because she felt like it.