Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

It's going to happen soon

• alan P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I can't see how it would help much.  There would be a strong remain vote but not enough to revoke article 50.  There would also be strong leave vote but not enough to justify a no deal Brexit.  The Labour party will collapse.  Their position on Brexit is very wooly and few people have confidence in Corbin as Prime Minister.  It's hard to see the Tories getting back in with a good majority.  I voted remain but from where we are now the only practical way forward is to get the withdrawal bill through parliament and move forward with the next phase.  If that means that NI is closer to the EU than GB then all I can say to that is lucky Northern Ireland.  We shoudn't be held to ransom by the DUP who have held up the sitting of the NI assembly for nearly 3 years because of a dispute about teaching Irish in Ireland.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes,

It is.it sure is

• 4 weeks ago

BORIS MUST ENGINEER ONE HIMSELF BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS OR HIS CRONIES AND THE MEDIA LABOUR ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE HIM ONE .

Today Brexit man said we want a general election so we can fill parliament with no deal MPs and so there is no chance of labour or the other opposition parties apart from the smug SNP giving him one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

+governmental,what are you asking,I,m laughing, but good if you asked this,periodically.

• 4 weeks ago

if you're talking about uk, might as well, definitely more conclusive than another joe public request especially as so many countries also not managing to get overall power to rule when general election held, my prediction and progress imho.re systems.

• 4 weeks ago

YES it is so that Boris can get a huge majority which would take off the screen the nasty horrible cowardly terrorist sympathising scumbag corbyn who isnt fit to lead a walk in the park never mind running a country

• 4 weeks ago

In the UK yes lets see what happens when the Libs and Labour lose 90% of their seats and the brexit party wins all of them

• armouror
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Brexit's party devastated Both Labour and Tory in local election 

• 4 weeks ago

Pointless at this stage as its unlikely to provide a majority for anyone, we should have a referendum on Boris's deal v remain then have one.

• Zed
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

It would give the conservatives a landslide majority. People want to LEAVE the EU. Deal or not.

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Way past time. In the light of tonights developments

WHAT NOW?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, so Remoaner MPs can be thrown out of Parliament.

• John P
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Note that the Liberal democrats are doing very well in the polls - the only party with a definite policy to cancel Brexit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.