Tommy asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 7 months ago

Any way older photoshop like cs4 can make a automatic Collage when putting in multiple layers of images.If not what program can?

1 Answer

  • keerok
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    See Andreamosaic?

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.