so
Lv 6
so asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

Will women's swimsuits continue to get smaller over time?

What surprising things will women be wearing on beaches in the near future?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

It's possible. Fashion always comes back around in some form or another and there seems to be a need for more skin, less modesty.

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe for some, but the majority of females are starting to look more like whales. So if anything they need to get bigger.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

maybe if you want

• 4 weeks ago

Women are always finding new, innovative ways to go out in public mostly naked without actually being cited for public nudity. So it is likely.

• so
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I think the latest innovation may be the "Free the Nipple" movement.
      If successful, there won't be too much left to expose!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

That depend on the people watching who's wearing what...

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Three postage stamps!

• AJ
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

wife has one that comes pretty darn close to that.

• 4 weeks ago

no...................................

• 4 weeks ago

I think we tend to go in circles whether in fashion or life.  We may see the full coverage swimsuit come back and the teeny weeny bikini be a fashion thing of the past.

• so
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Since swimsuits for both men and women have been getting smaller for well over 100 years, it would be a surprise. It will be interesting to see.

• 4 weeks ago

Well yes, but no. There's actually a huge movement to make all swimming pools and beaches in the U.S. nudist beaches. With the rise of the younger generation, I can safely predict that within the next 20 years, people will be able to swim naked. They will stop making swimsuits.

• so
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

If you're right, that will change all our nudity laws. Once everyone's seen everything, why hide it?

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Honestly, at some point I'm expecting them to just be nipple pasties and something triangular to cover the front, nothing to cover the back.

• so
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Yeah. I was surprised how common nude butts are. But women's beach fashion always pushes the envelope so something more will have to be shown!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.