JoshuaTV21 asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Has There Ever Been A WWE Wrestler, Manager or Valet That You Just Couldn't Stand Watching On TV?

It could be a WWE, WCW or TNA wrestler, manager or valet from the past or present. It doesn't matter which company.

Has it ever got to the point where you just couldn't watch the show anymore?

as of right now, the street profits. theyre annoying and i hit mute whenever i see them

That @ssclown Queen Corbin, I mean they keep pushing this Clown an for what?

• Mzm

Enzo Amore by far

booking him to go over Neville was a just plain retarded move by wwe imo, only part of that fued/storyline i ever actually enjoyed was when the Entire 205 Live Roster (both Heels and Faces) got into the ring and just beat the crap outta him....LOL

• Mzm

Hells yeah :D though sadly, don't get to watch aew as much as i'd like since being outside of the US pretty much only way to watch is online i think....

• Candle

Bill Alfonso and Jimmy Hart are my two biggest anger inducing ringside presences.

• Bayley Or Sasha Banks And Brock Lesnar

I could never stand watching James Ellsworth during his time in WWE, mainly during the 2016-17 timeline. He was strange looking, abysmal in the ring, and was essentially a joke character. Despite that, many WWE fans took him seriously and some even considered him a candidate to defeat AJ Styles for the world title. It was even worse watching him when they brought him back during the summer of 2018 and he started wrestling the women. Those were terrible days. Thanks to those accusations of him acting creepy towards the female wrestlers backstage and eventually sending explicit photos and videos to an underage girl, which honestly didn't surprise me, I doubt that WWE would ever have Ellsworth back, which is great for wrestling.

brock lesnar and hulk hogan

• paul

wwe the soap opera of fake wrestling , all staged all scripted , what ever makes the most money for the owners

Dolph ziggler, Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose 2014-now and Sami zayn.

I would of said cena 10 years ago but I've seen far worse. The current wwe talent makes me miss cena. And I was as anti cena as you could get 10 years ago but seeing how bad some others were has made me not be as anti cena anymore.

Heck I even like khali and kozlov more and that's saying something.

I know this will make internet fans angry but its my honest opinion. I'm not just gonna go with the status quo and say Cena, reigns and corbin. Since they dont annoy me as much as the ones I previously mentioned

I think dolph ziggler, Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose 2014-now and sami zayn are the worst things I've ever seen in wwe

But dolph ziggler is by far the worst.

• Nancy

There hasn't been a single one I have been able to stand, and that very much includes John Cena and Duane "The Rock" Johnson.