Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

How to attract a moon in Scorpio venus in Pisces woman?

Very emotional

7 Answers

Relevance
  • juliet
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I don’t get why people who don’t believe in astrology come to this category. Like does it help you sleep better at night? Do you get an orgasm from being negative?

• 3 weeks ago

Strike a conversation, laugh at her jokes, cook for her

• 4 weeks ago

I’m sure this will work if you bring Pluto and Mercury into this.

• 4 weeks ago

i'm an asparagus, so i wouldn't know.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Pardon? Why you think you don't attract the person. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Phlegmatic is her dominant temperament, if other factors in the chart don't mitigate. If correct, this is the toughest temperament. It is like water, directionless. So she would or might appreciate a strong individual who leads. "What do you want to do tonight?" Isn't going to work because even if she answers you, she'll change her mind five times. Better to do the planning so she doesn't have to. Therefore you have to make a real effort to learn what she likes and doesn't like and plan accordingly. Find out what kind of food she likes and then you pick the restaurant and plan the evening. If she likes movies, find out what kind and don't ask, "Do you want to go to the movies? What do you want to see?" Pick the movie and ask if she wants to see it.

If this doesn't sound right, it's a strong indication that other factors in the chart override these. We need the whole chart, not just two placements.

• paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

astrology is fake , so your question is irrelevant

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.