JoshuaTV21 asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

What are your thoughts on WWE releasing female wrestler Alicia Fox?

I haven't really heard any wrestling/WWE fans speak about her sudden exist from the company. She had worked for the company for 13 years (if I remember correctly).

Vince McMahon Jr even awarded her the WWE Divas title back in 2010. Maryse dropped the title to her in a fatal four way match, I believe. Which was nice of Maryse.

I'm sure there were plans on putting the Divas title back on her at the 2014 Payback pay-per-view. Since they had developed her crazy character on TV.

How do you wrestling fans feel about her exist?

• Best answer

WWE hasn't really been doing much with her in recent years. She was on Total Divas far more than she was in the ring. Clearly, WWE just decided to stop giving her a Six Figure Pay Check with out doing much.

I don't care. I am not the one that has lost a job. I am not the one that will be struggling to pay my bills or put food on the table. This is her problem. Not mine. 

Not a story, she was always a feature player and was the female equivalent to Hornswoggle. Who cares

She was talented, but I think there are better female wrestler, especially now. I wouldn't turn down a Alicia fox match, but she isn't someone I would search for if I'm wanting to see top 10 best female wrestlers in the world. That is my honest thoughts and feelings.

She can easily be replaced. I honestly forgot she was still with the company. It’s not a big loss. 

It's a bit of a surprise and she could have stayed longer since she has been there for so long. Alicia Fox may not be very good in the ring but her Northern Lights Suplexes are absolutely amazing.

Alicia Fox was one of the less talented women in the division and she was more of a mediocre wrestler but what separates her from many other wrestlers is she became champion.

Alicia Fox had nice potential and she could have had a "mentally unhinged" gimmick that would have made her more popular and really skyrocket her status.

There's been some ups and downs for her. The ups as listed above is that she became champion and she is also the first opponent that Ronda Rousey fought on Raw. The downs is here being paired with Mahal for this Mix Match challenge. She also has been squashed too.

Perhaps she should focus more on fashion since she has good fashion sense.

Alicia Fox finally did something that WWE won't stand-by on, she showed up at a WWE Live event absolutely smashed. This resulted in Arn Anderson being 'future endeavored' for still allowing her to 'wrestle' that night. She wasn't fired, she retired. Fux as Noam Dar would say will be remember just like Rosa Mendes as someone who somehow kept a job in WWE for so long yet doing absolutely zilch in the process.

I guess now that you brought it up, no big deal. Frankly I didn't realize she was gone.

Her biggest accomplishment was being in wwe for 13 years.

• JoshuaTV214 weeks agoReport

Don't forget her winning the WWE Divas title. From The Miz's wife (Maryse) of course. That was in 2010.

thats up to them to decide