Fun Times asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Is it normal and acceptable to get an erection during a therapeutic massage?

Most professional massage therapists are used to guys getting erections during massages - especially females.

You should be equally professional about it.

• Kendall

I agree- it's a natural response for us, but we should just be very casual, 'professional' too- out of respect for the therapist. Thank you.

No, I don't think so. Research it though. Just keep in mind that there are penis health cremes available that deliver vitamins and proteins directly to the penis... this is what it needs to stay strong and clean. So even when you're in a massage, it'll look good lol. I use one called Man1 Man Oil... good stuff so check it out.

It's normal. Acceptable?- That depends on the massager- he or she should know that you have no control over whether your penis gets hard or not. They've seen it happen many times so don't worry about it.

#Sildenafil citrate #dosage is effective to treat the sensual functioning known as ED in men. The medicine works by providing benefits in improving sensual health disorder and quality life of a #person. It can also be used in women but with doctor's approval to improve sensual desire in them. For more information about this, visit or to buy herehttps://bit.ly/2xYPsbS

• balan

Erection takes place when someone touches the cock for any purpose be it for medical examination or for massage.The cock acts normally. Hence do not worry,enjoy quietly.Regards.

It is normal & acceptable. It just means you are enjoying & benefiting from it.

• Mark

Normal? It sometimes happens. Acceptable? No, not unless you've paid for a happy ending in a whore house.

• Marc

It happens. If it does you can acknowledge it and apologize. Dont make a fuss about it. Therapists are trained that it happens as a reflex to being touched. As long as you are not inappropriate about it its not a big deal. No pun intended!

I'm sure it's common- those things have a mind of their own. But acceptable? That's a stretch.

Distract yourself. Think about walking in on your mother-in-law taking a dump or something.

• Kendall

This subject interests me since this happened more than once with my Dr. as she gave me the hernia and prostate exams. Actually as I stood nude in front of her, before, even. I was embarrassed, but I think it's the idea of being nude with someone. She was professional- she ignored it each time.