Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

How can I get pregnant?

I want a baby, but my boyfriend doesn’t. I’ve stopped taking birth control. But my boyfriend still uses condoms. I don’t know how I can get pregnant while he’s using condoms and I don’t know how to get him to stop. What can I do?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Troll score: 0 out of 10

• 4 weeks ago

This is horrible-mother material right here. What’s next, prevent him from bonding with his baby so you can feel a sense of power and control in your life?

• 4 weeks ago

YOU ARE A S L U T TRYING TO TRAP THE GUY..

I HOPE he runs away from you and does it fast and soon...

YOU ARE A S L U T wanting a FREE RIDE AND A CHECK FROM A SUCKER..

• 4 weeks ago

i have a 40 y/o uncle ready to breed :D

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Get scissors and cut off part of the condom so it doesn't work.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Find a bf who does want a baby

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Break up with him. Find someone else, a sperm diner, or go to a sperm bank. If he doesn't want a kid he will make sure of it... Trust me. I've seen men do terrible things to even their own. If you want a kid that's YOUR choice. Not his. If you love him more than you want to be a mother, disregard this, stop trying, and start your bc again.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Would like to add that I know a child who almost died from her father's hand because he didn't want her. Just saying

• 1 month ago

Why are you in a hurry ...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Find a boyfriend that wants kids...tricking him into fatherhood is a huge mistake.😉

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Thank God you're not my gf.

• Brian
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Tricking your bf like that's acceptable to you, huh?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.