Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

How can I avoid sharing things with a sister who is always trying to reject everything I say to correct her?

Its sort of annoying, I have this sister who always acts like she is always right and is going to get something even though she can't. Its even sad how our whole family has to pretend that she is lucky, smart, and clever when she knows that I gave her the suggestions to begin with. Its beginning to get annoying and I don't know how to tell her that she needs to stop being such an alcoholic. Everyone in the house is supposedly annoyed by this. I don't even know why they just don't tell her to pay more bills since she is so irresponsible.

What's wrong with your voice?

Why don't you confront her about her alcoholism, her narcissism and the need for her to start taking responsibility?

And make sure you say it in front of the whole family.

Do like I did.. I have not talked to my sister in over 3 years.. I do not miss her nor do I care about her and her BACK WOODS SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA RACIST FOUL MOUTH so I just have nothing to do with her.

not much you can do about it unless youre lucky enough to be over 18 and then you can move out