Help with laptop password Login?

Can't go online.Received a Toshiba satelllite  C55 A5300 laptop and don't know the password to log on,please tell me how to fix this issue.When I turn it on, it goes to log on with password, which I don't have and need help with what to do.Thanks

Help with laptop password Login

i would take it to a computer place and they might be able to help you out with it

There's a few ways, if you boot the system with a live *Nix distro, you can easily bypass all "passwords" to gain full access to the hard drive (unless they use encryption).

Now there are certain "hacker" tools that I won't mention... that can inject user accounts or even change the password for existing user accounts once you're running off of nix. Changing the password screws up encryption (the two are tied if I remember correctly), but injecting your own user account or even enabling the guest account can easily be done. (Just google for them, they're really easy to find).

Only the proper owner of the laptop can tell you that., We are not here to help you to steal other people's property!

How you "Received a Toshiba laptop" is not for us to question, but helping someone around a password protection is something we just will not do. We don't know you, who owns the computer, or why the password is there.

Contact either Toshiba, if there is recording of its serial number with your name or the one you got the laptop from, or Microsnot, which might have a registration for the operating system product key. Those might help.