Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Is Yahoo!answers a hub for trolls?

Where they get together and bash people for choosing to remain "anonymous"? Because anonymity is an option on here. And because we're already anonymous, so it makes no difference whether a user name is shown or not. Lmao!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

short answer seems to be, yes, it is.

• 4 weeks ago

depends on people

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It sure is, even though the YA Guidelines don't permit their behavior. However, its up to the trolls if they want to name-call their way into banishment.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There are plenty of trolls here, yes. But then you already knew that.

What's your knowledge seeking question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

For some of them Yes it is

I choose to just Ignore them

• 4 weeks ago

There are some that do not answer a single question..  Anonymous is always the top of the _hit list...  thx..    humans are scared, in a sense, I can see why..  and this is my real name..  

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it seems that way sometimes

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It seems like you seem to feel that this is a place to spam the same questions over and over. Why are you going anonymous if you are only going to post the same idiocy?

It's also not so much a hub as a breeding pit for them. Thanks for proving me right by again posting yet another stupid version of the same question.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There COULD be SOME of that going on here. ... BUT probably largely depends on the question .....

• 4 weeks ago

No I am not a troll I am a human and I think most of the people on here are

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.