Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Is my relationship over? What should I do?

A little context: I currently live with my boyfriend and our 8month old daughter. My boyfriend works nights 6pm to 4:30 am I barely get to sleep at 1am due to chores and our baby. When he gets home I am asleep and very tired so when he tries to wake me up for sex I turn him done bc I constantly wake up at night to feed our daughter and have to wake up in about an hour so I’m trying to get as much sleep as I can. Lately he’s been working 6hr days and we don’t get a chance to have sex. He’s been very angry and resentful towards me. I try to help him every way I can. Making his food doing all the chores in the house and taking care of our daughter. I give him money all the time and try to have sex with him when ever we get the chance. But we can only do so when our baby is asleep. Well today we were at target and he pulled into the parking behind the store and asked me if I would do anything for him. I said of course and he said to have sex with him in the behind target. Mind you it was broad daylight and I didn’t feel comfortable doing that. I told him I was uncomfortable having sex in public and he lashed out on me and told me I never do anything for him and hesdone. I tried to tell him we could when we get home since his mom was babysitting and hetold me no and to not talk to him. He always makes me feel like I’m not doing enough. I always give him any money I get even tho I am not working and I try to please him whenever we get the chance. I am just tired of feelinglike this

Hand the baby over to him and just leave.

• Amanda4 weeks agoReport

Why would I just hand my baby over to him?

you might be better off without him, if you had sex in public like that you couldve both gotten arrested

• A C

Sounds like you have two babies on your hands.  He probably won't  be around for long.  Prepare yourself for single motherhood.  I will pray for you .