Call in to work but there’s no voicemail?

They told us to call in at least 2 hrs prior from our start shift. I did, but since I work the night shift the office is closed. Still, when I call the employee phone number it does not take me to voice mail but cuts the call after a few rings. What am I suppose to do? I can’t even grave a hold of them to tell them I am not able to show up to work.

• If you're sick or can't make it to work for other reasons and you knew about this earlier, you should have called more then 2 hrs in advance. Maybe find a co worker that can pass the message onto your boss.

I find it a bit strange that they would give you a number where you couldn't reach any one.

Find a coworker who works and tell them to tell your management you can't work.

It took you all day to realize that you were sick? I bet you are not sick enough to stay home from work.

maybe you can talk to someone thats working 2 hrs before youre supposed and ask them to tell your boss for you