sammy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is being too quiet weird?

I was told people who are quiet are the ones you need to watch.

They can be sly

Is being quiet good and bad

Is it a choice

People who are extremely silent than others aren't weird. They're just adapting to their personality. I am an introvert and trust me, it amazes me some of the stuff that extroverts have to say to me or about me. At the end of the day, I am and will all remain the true individual that knows myself just as I am.

no its not.. people have different personalities

Quiet means you are not that social or can think up what to say or that you have knowledge to share. So you're lacking either knowledge or charisma. You're always supposed to advise others, get into their business and offer solutions. If you keep quiet that means you have nothing to offer other people.

It depends on the circumstances. There are people I don't like for various reasons. I don't talk to them unless there's no way around it. They probably think that's weird of me but I don't care.

• Lila

It's not weird. Not everyone is an outgoing or social type. I don't think being quiet is a choice, why assume the default position is noisy or not quiet? People of all personality types can be good or bad. If anything it's the noisy people who are the most obnoxious. It's a myth that quiet people are sly or sneaky probably made up and spread by pretentious extroverts who don't bother to understand people that are not like them.

Source(s): Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

No it isn't.

Being quiet means your learning by looking around

at everything.

depends on the person, everyone is different

Well there goes half your possible friends.