Vivian asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 3 weeks ago

Please answer, I will give you a reward immediately. How can we reduce oil spills?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

By using natural resources such as wind { wind farms } and hydro plants { water } rather than oil to power machines.

• Renewable energy sources! Y U NO PRODUCE ENOUGH ENERGY to feed 8 billion pplz!

• 2 weeks ago

Stop using oil, used natural resources instead

• james
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I bought a 3 pack of 3 different sizes of metal funnels. Saves oil spills they do in the kitchen. & can be used for other liquids.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Vivian, take a page from the 1969 Katherine Hepburn movie, "The Madwoman of Chaillot". Get rid of them.

"If they're greedy, they're lost. If they're greedy, they're stupid. I know just what to do," -- The Countess of Chaillot

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Put oil in smaller containers.

• 3 weeks ago

After every big oil spill there is an investigation to find out what happened.  And most of the time, the great majority of oil spills, the oil or pipeline company did something wrong, something illegal.  We could reduce oil spills if we had proper safety regulations and PEOPLE FOLLOWED THEM.  The problem is that the oil companies 'own' our government so safety regs. are inadequate, and simply ignoring them brings no consequences.

• 3 weeks ago

If you stop mishandling your bottle of oils, maybe that would help reduce oil spills.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.