Who is the best surgeon for female to Male transgender metoidioplasty?

5 Answers

  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Dr. Kathy Rumer

  • 10 months ago

    Dr. Victor Frankenstein

    Source(s): Many pompous years
  • 10 months ago

    Dr. Frankenstein.

  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    CAll the gay center and ask for the trans support group. They will have local info.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    It simply has to be Cher.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.