Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 7 months ago

Which passport form? DS-11 or DS-82?

Hi! So I had a minor passport issued when I was around 7 and it expired when I was 12. I hadn't traveled overseas since then so I am currently 20 with my expired passport. I was issued in 2004 so it hasn't been 15 years (if that made a difference). I assume I'd need to fill out a ds-11 form but I still wanted to ask. Also, when scheduling my appointment at the postal office would I put passport renewal or new passport? First time doing this on my own, thanks!

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.