How do you feel about Always changing their packaging to be "inclusive" of women that think they're men or "non binary"? ?

I think it's disgusting and will never buy anything else from them. I'm tired of PC culture. 

Doesn't bother me. I have better things to worry about

It is crazy.

I think if you're a gender dysphoric man (i.e. you were assigned female at birth), it must be pretty awful to have to buy sanitary towels at all, and to have a female symbol on them would just rub salt in the wound. I think you should show some empathy and compassion. Incidentally, sanitary towels are historically not women's products because they're modified dressings for soaking up the blood of male soldiers on the battlefield, so they are perforce NOT JUST FOR WOMEN!

I think it's offensive to women. But so is the entire concept of "non-binary."

• Lv 7

Also, this entire issue is BS because it takes away from the more meaningful fight which is against gender tax. Female-only and male-only products should be tax free. Always products shouldn't be taxed but we're wasting time on this nonsense which is more examples of women's issues being run over.

I don't have any strong opinions about it, it doesn't affect me.

Trans men often wait years to go on testosterone and some don't ever for whatever reason, also similar with non binary so they might appreciate this inclusion in some way. Then again, if someone is going to have a period what difference does it make that the packaging is "feminine", its not bought for packaging design but practicality. Just easiest to go with the majority which isn't trans or non binary.

• reme_1

When women transition to be transmen their period will stop as their reproductive systems should be removed. Why would they need any Always products?

• Trans men who aren't on T yet have periods. Even on T they can occasionally experience bleeding. And a total hysterectomy is expensive and out of the reach of many trans men. Most non-binary folks don't take hormones at all and have their organs intact.

Transgenders don't get periods... this is stupid.

This "controversy" is much ado about nothing.

you stole my boob and ripped it off