- NunyaLv 57 months agoFavourite answer
If Texas turns blue I will be.
- RICKLv 77 months ago
No but I do spend half my timebin other countries
- jamesLv 77 months ago
In a way yes. I do return to the U.S. once a year. To do tax's some business. Stay as short of time as possible for safety reasons. But do to what American cops are in the U.S.. It is safer to live in most 3rd world Countries were they have police not cops on the streets. Why I left America. There cops constant law breaking & lack of citizen right or freedoms. Do to what the cops in America are.
- FoofaLv 77 months ago
Only emotionally :-0
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MaxiLv 77 months ago
- capitalgentlemanLv 77 months ago
No. I am an immigrant. Well, I did it a very long time ago (60 years), but, some might call me that still.
- Full Circle 33Lv 77 months ago
Yes from NYC …...............
- Tom VLv 57 months ago
Perhaps. But Tom Petty convinced me that I don't have to live like one.
- Aster RhoidsLv 77 months ago
I wish, but I was born and raised in California.