How can I prevent static shock?
Drying clothes with dryer sheet doesn't help, nor does electric proof shoes. I work with metal and wood, which sucks. I don't drag my feet anywhere, but I do move wood around at my job. It's get so bad that I can feel the static travel through my body. Man it hurts! Sometimes it will jump from me to a metal surface too, I even see blue sparks often. What can I do to prevent getting shocked??
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 77 months ago
Wherever you are the air is too dry. You need moisture in the air. A humidifier is the answer.