Erica asked in HealthOptical · 3 weeks ago

Why is my eyesight getting worse in three months after getting new glasses.?

I already have astigmatism.. I already know that eyes change and grow so it s normal to need new prescriptions . I am a 18 year old female. And my eyesight seems to change a lot. I ve gotten my second pair of glasses.Within 3 months my eyesight is worse. I don t have the symptoms of juvenile macular degeneration. And I do not have cataracts. The things I am experiencing are sore eyes, and sometimes reder veins in my eyes. My eyes are getting really blurry. When I see sentences in the same size on a paper or word document The ones on the bottom look way bigger sometimes Can astigmatism get worse. and no don t recomend ssurgery I don t want or need it I can get glasses. I already know the science of how eyes change due to growth.

I don't know. Have you been spending allot of time infront of screens like a smartphone TVs computers tablet's. Yeah those things mess with my vision.