Do I need to tell boyfriend the truth?

My boyfriend really wants kids and he thinks we’re trying. However, I’m transgender. I used to be a guy. Do you think that’s a big deal? Do I need to tell him? Or can I just say I don’t know why we’re struggling to conceive?

Of course you do. If he does love you, he won't break up with you; but, if he doesn't love you enough, it's better to be alone than in bad company.

Yes it is a big deal you should be dating a fox cause you are a.............................,...

If you're telling the truth, then HECK YEAH you need to tell him. You should've told him before y'all even started dating or got intimate with each other

Yes, you need to tell him you can't have a kids, and the reason is that you were born male. There's no point in hiding this if he wants kids and you're trying. After a few months, he'll start asking questions, so it's better to tell him before this happens.

• Obvious troll question because no trans woman would say she used to be a guy.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
  • O Man

This is something that should have been revealed BEFORE you got intimate, that way he could have decided whether he wanted to be with you or not - relationships shoould be based on honesty and trust, not deceptions/truth being held back. Now it is going to probably be that much harder for him to take as he will probanbly feel decieved, but you DO need to tell him.

• reme_1

You better prepare him. Gently. Be honest with him or one day he might find out by a "nosy neighbor do gooder". Better to know now than to think you have been lying to him all along. And he will start freaking out, imagining that he is gay. You might need to get some info from trans support group or the gay center to help him understand. I wish you two the best. You have already gone thru a rough journey. Obviously you are "fitting in" and he is happy with you.

Sorry to say...but you should have told him before you started dating. It's not fair to him.

• Frank

If you are telling the truth, you are a f#cking asshole. Men expect women to be able to bear children. That is the reason people get married. Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman to start a family and raise children.