If you go to a car dealer late at night, do they give you a free car, that they didn't sell during the day?
- 10 months agoFavourite answer
Yes, but when I explained to the cops the car they were mistaking as 'stolen' was actually a gift from a guy named Julio I met at 3 AM, they told me they were giving me a citation and a ride downtown. So I told Officer Bollocks I didn't need a ride, cuz I had my new car! But I thanked him very much for the citation tho, which I figured would be a little plaque saying what a special guy I am. And then he shot me and took my car!
I just can't figure why he needed MY car. Julio would have gotten him one.
- anandLv 510 months ago
That is an Os-car winning idea.
- Harley LadyLv 710 months ago
Yes, but you have to promise to drive it like you stole it!
- Big KahunaLv 710 months ago
Yes,at the used Yugo car lot.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
No, that's never going to happen.
- RRLv 710 months ago
Yes. That's the only way they can offload the Russian built ones.
- Candy coatedLv 610 months ago
No if that was the case they would have no business during the day or ever, just free car giveaways.
- Patrick4024Lv 710 months ago
Only free car one might get would a children's model.