Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Do you think i can survive without health insurance?

My dads health insurance only covers me until im 26. But im currently 24. So i guess i got only 2 years left, Once i lose this health insurance can i survive without since im fairly healthy and eat very healthy. I haven't been to the doctor in 2 years. I am a little overweight but not much. Do you think i can survive without health insurance?

As an uninsured person I can tell you that life will be harder when you’re uninsured. Doctor bills, dentist bills, and such rack up money really fast. Not to mention if you just do happen to break something and have to goto the ER which is a HUGE money pit. Prescriptions are also very expensive and if you catch an illness that needs those strong $266 antibiotics you’re in a pit. But you may want to also consider how you plan you’re future because if you want kids then you definitely should get insurance. Even if it’s not full coverage pay all the costs kind, some will help. Hope this helps you!

Well, you do need insurance if you happen to be contaminated in a chemical spill.