Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

So feminists. What's up with this logic?

Man doesn't cry = Toxic masculinity 

Man Cries = Male fragility 

I mean how can a man even win at this point. Damned if you do and damned if you dont..Do you just want men died or something?

I seriously hope none of you ever end up having a son. That's child abuse waiting to happen. I dont think feminists have it in them to love a son.

There is no logic, to people that are always criticising, even you are doing it. FYI it's normal human behaviour to cry when your sad or laugh if your happy or need a hug if you feel stressed or shout out loud if your angry, it doesn't matter if your male, female or someone in between. If you & other's can't recognise normal human behaviour, then your truly SAD and IGNORANT and need to go back to the School of Life.

I'm a feminist, with a son and a daughter, both I love equally the most for being the people they are. The fact you've a flawed opinion of feminist parents love of her or his child, probably means your childless, not that it's a problem, but perhaps if you were a loving parent, then you'd realise that even non feminist parents can fvck up their children. Most parents do the best they can for their children and we get so much flack, so we just have to filter out the negative ignorant comments and get on with our lives as best we can.

Please try to be less critical of everyone else.

• Bill

What's ignorant is that you think you can create strong men by teaching them to be emotionally weak. You're frankly a terrible parent and it shows in your ignorance of boys.

You must be a big cry baby. No woman will even **** on you

It's all subjective terms created by feminists. They only rant toxic masculinity!! toxic masculinity!! but actually they don't know that mentally ill men can kill anyone.

When a guy kills his dad or friend = retard

When a guy kills his wife/girlfriend = toxic masculinity

"Man Cries = Male fragility"

Has any feminists in history said that? I doubt it. Anyway, that's not really toxic masculinity, the fact that all your emotions except ANGER are supposed to be suppressed is.

• Sombra

Not sure where you get that logic.

I'm a feminist (in the true, not the toxic, sense of the word.)

I have a son. I love my son. We get along sometimes. Other times, we don't.

How can a man even win? (Are you such a victim?) If, by 'winning', you mean that if you win, someone else must lose, your logic is flawed. If you mean, how can he be successful in life? In the real world, it means learning to choose your battles carefully, to fight for what you know is right, and compromise (yeah, I know that's such a dirty word) if doing so serves the greater good for the most people, and to stand down (or even back OFF) when necessary.

I raised 2 (very different) kids and if I learned anything, it's that there's no one-size-fits-all approach to parenting. I'm sure I've learned more from my kids than I ever taught them. My girl turned out to be a much tougher cookie than my boy will ever be. Not because of how I raised them. Because it's how they were, and ARE, since birth.

• Bill

Tell me, did you raise your boy to be a feminist just like you?

i object to you using my phrasing here.

I consider feminism a flawed, SERIOUSLY fracked up attempt at fighting sexism that is more often counterproductive than not.

But, as I've said in other posts, it IS a fracked-up attempt at addressing REAL sexism.

Include THAT -too-, or you rob my point of view of half its MEANING.

• Elana

"it IS a fracked-up attempt at addressing REAL sexism" - Amen

• Poppy

I like it when men cry, it's fun to watch :)

Like the person asking the question, men can be such children :)

You don't know the half of it.

• Bill

Why are you even bothering to win in the eyes of feminists?

Most Feminists are just a bunch of triggered, spoiled, sexist, braindead women.