Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

How would you deal with the thoughts of your wife cheating and what would you do if she does cheat?

So, I am having these thoughts and I was wondering what should I do, should I try to improve myself to prevent her cheating, should I spy on her, or should I restrict her from doing certain things(unisex gym) that might lead to cheating. Also what should be done in case she chose to cheat, should I give second chance or just straight up divorce. It's freaking me out because I don't want to lose her.

Funny thing, unless you live in a place like Saudi Arab you don't GET to "restrict" her from doing anything. If you don't trust her you shouldn't be with her, full stop.

• so

Most women if given the chance will have sex with other men. Just assume she already has, and will continue to have sex with other men. There's nothing you can do about it! If you try to control her, you'll lose her completely. If she wasn't a virgin when you met her, you know other guys have been in there. Why is it a big deal if a few more guys enter her now?

i got divorced when i found my wife cheating, even though i drove to cheat because i was a workaholic and neglected her needs, i couldnt get my head around why she cheating took place, since i worked my fingers to bone to earn the cash that she loved spending. once i found out about her infidelity i realised that love had gone from the marriage, so sought to file for divorce asap, 6 months later we were divorced , we are still best friends.

keep her on a chain in your basement. also u may cut her legs she doesn't get away