Did i get a girl pregnant ?

okay maybe I am just freaking out, but i banged this girl and i never even busted, the next couple of days she got her period, so does that mean i’m good ? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Pregnant women never have periods.

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents, so if you continue to have sex without birth control, it's just a matter of time.

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You're not good. You're a lucky idiot. 

• 4 weeks ago

possibly because the blood is suppose to nurture the fetus so there is a possibility that the egg could survive but its highly doubtful but make sure you use protection next time

• Suzy Q
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

'The blood is supposed to nurture the fetus'? Seriously?

Please retake sex ed, and don't answer questions like this. Others might be ignorant enough to actually believe this gibberish. 

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Most likely she is not pregnant, but Mother Nature does like to spring surprises sometimes. And "not busting" - not ejaculating - is no guarantee of not getting a female pregnant.

Since your school did not give you good info about sex and pregnancy, go to a sexual health clinic and get good info. You can buy condoms in most supermarkets. And never believe any myths your friends tell you about sex etc.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Your request has been approved but you are required to watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=652GXFtcHcM

Youtube thumbnail

Teen labor and delivery

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.