Should Christians stop all their hatred and lies?
- Anonymous10 months agoFavourite answer
If you took away their hatred and lies they would no longer be Christians.
- ArcherLv 710 months ago
It seems it is the only thing that validates them.
- EverardLv 710 months ago
Without hatred and LIES
They'd be emotionless and silent.
- CatherineLv 710 months ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 10 months ago
YES, they should!
- M JohnsonLv 610 months ago
No. Too much commerce going on for that to be a good thing. People employed in Christian churches, bookstores, coffeehouses, radio stations and TV programs, magazine publishers, theme parks, tour guides, the whole Christian Capitalist racket would collapse.
- Campbell HaydenLv 710 months ago
Nahhh, not at all ... I want to see how much worse it can get.
- Crim LiarLv 710 months ago
If you did that, their bible would be a much slimmer volume with almost nothing in it relating to their god!