Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I have lost my attraction for my husband after a fight he got into?

The other week while we were grocery shopping, could see out the window of the store a black man standing near our car. I pointed it out to my husband who was grumbling as usual, he then after me pointing it out a few times more noticed, he got quite angry. We reach checkout and the man was still around our car, my husband then snapped and walked out to confront the man. I was still putting groceries through but could see through the window my husband yelling and shooing the man. Then my husband push him, and then what I saw has changed the way I see him now. The black man was beating my husband up and threw him onto the ground. I ran out and saw that the man was INFACT a 15 year old black child around 6 foot and pretty slim was beating my husband up. My husband himself is around 5'8 and pretty solid. So how did he get beaten up by this boy. As I looked at my husband on the ground, I honestly lost my attraction for him. Now whenever I see him I'm not attracted to him anymore. Why is this

• kristy

Because he got his azz beat. He can’t protect you.

Perhaps you're a barbarian wench who doesn't see physical fighting as the trash activity it is. Why you were busy reevaluating your spouse instead of calling 911 is beyond rational comprehension.

because u re a troll

• Ana

This is either:

1) a black guy who’s desperate for recognition and praise,

2) or a white teenage kid who makes up stories because they are immature and wanna troll and get a rise out of people,

3) or this is a super fat/obese white lady that hates her own race because none of them want to date her, so she wants to hype up black guys to feel better about herself

It's another of the sad and lonely trolls living their life on here, because they have no life in reality