Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I have lost my attraction for my husband after a fight he got into?

The other week while we were grocery shopping, could see out the window of the store a black man standing near our car. I pointed it out to my husband who was grumbling as usual, he then after me pointing it out a few times more noticed, he got quite angry. We reach checkout and the man was still around our car, my husband then snapped and walked out to confront the man. I was still putting groceries through but could see through the window my husband yelling and shooing the man. Then my husband push him, and then what I saw has changed the way I see him now. The black man was beating my husband up and threw him onto the ground. I ran out and saw that the man was INFACT a 15 year old black child around 6 foot and pretty slim was beating my husband up. My husband himself is around 5'8 and pretty solid. So how did he get beaten up by this boy. As I looked at my husband on the ground, I honestly lost my attraction for him. Now whenever I see him I'm not attracted to him anymore. Why is this

5 Answers

Relevance
  • kristy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Because he got his azz beat. He can’t protect you.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Perhaps you're a barbarian wench who doesn't see physical fighting as the trash activity it is. Why you were busy reevaluating your spouse instead of calling 911 is beyond rational comprehension.

• 4 weeks ago

because u re a troll

• Ana
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

This is either:

1) a black guy who’s desperate for recognition and praise,

2) or a white teenage kid who makes up stories because they are immature and wanna troll and get a rise out of people,

3) or this is a super fat/obese white lady that hates her own race because none of them want to date her, so she wants to hype up black guys to feel better about herself

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It's another of the sad and lonely trolls living their life on here, because they have no life in reality

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.