Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

How physically tough do you think Sir Paul McCartney was in his prime?

Not very, he didn't appear so. Brian May's hair was and still is tough, his hair will kill you.

Almost all the really good musicians I know/have known are/were rather slight: Average height or less, lighter & of a slender build. As youths, no one wanted them on the hockey/baseball/football team as they couldn't knock others around or throw or hit the ball very far. Consequently, they stayed at home flailing away on guitars & so on. Still, they were popular, so if some clown wanted to get nasty to them, we bigger guys would be there to do the appropriate punching-out.

Almost all of us bigger guys who played sports grew up not being good enough to make it in the professional leagues, & went off to slap parts on car in an automobile assembly plant. Those little bastards went off to own the world while we sat on a box in a plant & sang along to Dire Straits "I shoulda learned to play the guitar. I shoulda learned to bang them drums."

He may not have been physically a tough guy, but if it bother him at all, I'm sure he does his crying on the way to the bank.

He was probably a wuss.

I freakin' don't care.

All I care about is the massive amount of talent the man has for creating great music.

Never heard of it

Im just an INDIA Brahmin Punjabi Vedic RainForest man

#OmmmSweetHome

he was a marshmallow.

• Asep

And if you wanna go to heaven you should...