Have you ever gotten beaten up and thought, "This can't be happening to me?!"?

• CAB

That's the wonder of drunken fights. There's always a moment when you wish you were watching someone else rather than being a participant

• worry bout yourself and no she hasn't.

• Bee V2

No people always threatened to beat me up but nobody ever did. Puzzies

• Stan

I have never been beaten up. If people are beaten up by other people they must be getting involved with the wrong people or, going to places that to say the least are dubious places to be going to on there own or, even with friends.

I have never been in that place, thank God but I do understand that domestic violence is a serious issue which needs to be addressed 

• Nini

yes but then i realized i was doing it to myself

I've never been beaten up, but one time during an argument my bf hit me and I fell to the ground. I totally wasn't expecting it. I mean, he wanted me to shut up and it worked! I just pouted and made him bring me ice. I sort of felt like maybe I asked for it, I can admit that.

I love getting knocked the fk out, gives me a hard on bruh

• Steve

this happened to me. apparently, just being menacing was enough to get my head clocked by a swing. I was only trying to scare him off, but no.