Have you ever gotten beaten up and thought, "This can't be happening to me?!"?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • CAB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

That's the wonder of drunken fights. There's always a moment when you wish you were watching someone else rather than being a participant

• worry bout yourself and no she hasn't.

• Bee V2
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No people always threatened to beat me up but nobody ever did. Puzzies

• Stan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have never been beaten up. If people are beaten up by other people they must be getting involved with the wrong people or, going to places that to say the least are dubious places to be going to on there own or, even with friends.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I have never been in that place, thank God but I do understand that domestic violence is a serious issue which needs to be addressed 

• Nini
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

yes but then i realized i was doing it to myself

• 3 weeks ago

I've never been beaten up, but one time during an argument my bf hit me and I fell to the ground. I totally wasn't expecting it. I mean, he wanted me to shut up and it worked! I just pouted and made him bring me ice. I sort of felt like maybe I asked for it, I can admit that.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I love getting knocked the fk out, gives me a hard on bruh

• Steve
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

this happened to me. apparently, just being menacing was enough to get my head clocked by a swing. I was only trying to scare him off, but no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.