Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If a guy wants to drink with you, does that mean he just wants sex?

If a guy wants to drink tequila together does that suggest the only thing he wanted is sex? Was he clearly hoping to sleep with me or did he just want to drink a little and loosen up?

Drink makes people want things they would not otherwise say yes to. Just let him drink why you pretend to drink. I think you will notice how he changes in ways you do not want.

or free drinks......................

This honestly depends. If he wants to go to his house to drink then i would think yes. But if he just wants to go out have a drink or two then no not really. If he is inviting you the first night to his house and you guys just met then I think that is a red flag.

Hope. Righteousness. Faith. Word. Truth. Peace.

Be strong in the LORD JESUS!

Sometimes people really DO want to laugh and have a couple of drinks and talk. Sometimes.

Was he breathing?  Was he conscious?  Not in a coma?  Then he wanted sex.  All guys want sex.  I'm a guy and I know.

But he might just have wanted to talk to you, to spend a little time with you.  That's fun too.  Unless he specifically asked for sex, sex would be optional.