DS M
DS M asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Does it make you sad that progressives have old WHITE people leading because it is their privilege?

Does it bring a tear to your eye thinking that the Dems who died trying to own Blacks as property became the statues in parks scaring Black children?

Guadian, I understand that you are proud that Dems were created by a slave owner. LBJ was good because he destroyed Black families. Bill was good for putting more Black men behind bars and for longer than other races. Hillary was good for calling Blacks "super predators". Obama was GREAT for forcing Blacks to the back of employment lines nationwide and proving how far Dems had come since only a few Dem states could force Blacks to the back of the bus. You are free to be a racist if you want.

😄

No.

Just ironic. Republican Lincoln ended slavery. Now here the current day Republican party is made up of mostly Far Rights who want nonwhite and Liberal genocide.

But... am proud the Democratic party was created in the sense that now they are the good guys. 🤗

• Guardian

Anyone else, craving mashed potatoes? 🤔

And yet for some reason, mostly Republicans worshipping those same statues today. Almost as if something changed.

• DS M

signed me, myself and I in the universe that revolves around me,
      Magnum *** Loude
      ...schooled again by DS M 🎀

No, it doesn't make me sad. It makes me happy that after 3 years, maybe we'll have someone that IS a leader again.

• DS M

And hate Trump because he proves Obama wrong for believing that Blacks wouldn't take Trump's jobs over his government handouts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E