Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

Why are blocked users still able to answer my questions on Yahoo Answers ?

I am not sure about that

• .

Because you block an account, not a user. Many users have more than 1 account, so if you block one or more of their accounts, they may have others they can use to reply to your posts.

• Daniel

Blocking does not Prevent them Completely from your Questions they cant Answer your Questions or Comment on your Answers but they are Allowed to Comment on other people's Answers Unfortunately

• It could be that you blocked over 200 users you can't block anymore. Once you hit that limit you have to remove some you blocked to add more. It can also be that the user has more than one account or but I doubt it, that you didn't block the person.

Look at your block list and see if they are on it.

You haven't blocked all their email accounts, or Verizon has reset their or your privacy settings. I haven't been able to access my blocked list for slightly over a week. Ive blocked only one person in the past 6 weeks. They know who they are.

I haven't experimented with asking questions too much. Perhaps when you make yourself anonymous, it stops blocking them from answering. After all, if somebody knows that they are blocked by you, it can help narrow down your identity.

Could be different account or you haven’t actually blocked them.