Should I accuse my Girlfriend of Cheating so she won't suspect that I've been cheating on her?

Trying to figure out a way and i think this is a good way to keep her from guessing.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I had a family member that was accusing his wife of just that and one day she snapped back and said "If you're accusing your doing" so who are you sleeping with? people might be silent on your indiscretions but they know or will soon figure it out what's happening. Then all hell will break loose. so instead come clean or come and pack your (to your apartment or house) stuff and just leave.

• 4 weeks ago

That is what most cheaters do - so she will know if you accuse her of cheating that you most likely are doing that.

• Z
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You might end up exposing yourself. When you suspect people of doing something that they are not doing, they will automatically believe that you must be doing it, and that's the reason why you believe they are doing it; otherwise, why would it come up? We all know that when you are doing something, you think that everyone is doing it too (or at least you wish it was so).

• 4 weeks ago

I have a better idea. Try growing up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Nah, just come out as gay and make her break up with you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.