Do people in the North like to move to the Bible belt?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

CA is becoming to expensive to live there and by pumping out thousands of years of stored water the place will one day have and earthquake and crumble into the ocean. Up north it is to cold and takes to much power to keep you warm. So one of the most moved to areas in the country is the south western states.

• 3 weeks ago

If you move in the heat of summer, you may think you moved to hell, which might explain the bible belt stopping where temperatures cool off.

• Pontus
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Some do. My brother-in-law did, with his immediate family, before my sister ever met him. She moved there to marry him.

The vast majority do not. The Bible belt can be fun to visit for many Northerners, but they scare the crap out of a lot of us, even among religious Northerners. Too many in the Bible belt are fundamentalists (for many of synonymous, synonymous with religious whackos).

• barty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Millennials are moving mostly because the cost of living is lower. That's going to do some interesting things to the political and social landscape there over the next few decades. The Bible Belt is going to become less religious and more liberal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bryce
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Lower taxes, more room, beaches, cleaner air and warmer winters. What's not to love

• 3 weeks ago

Not if they are normal.

• 3 weeks ago

No, but it's a good place to stop for barbecue on the way through.

• 3 weeks ago

I am north of North, been to the Bible Belt and you would have to pay me to move there. And I doubt you have enough money for my asking price.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.