Do people in the North like to move to the Bible belt?

• sarah

CA is becoming to expensive to live there and by pumping out thousands of years of stored water the place will one day have and earthquake and crumble into the ocean. Up north it is to cold and takes to much power to keep you warm. So one of the most moved to areas in the country is the south western states.

If you move in the heat of summer, you may think you moved to hell, which might explain the bible belt stopping where temperatures cool off.

• Pontus

Some do. My brother-in-law did, with his immediate family, before my sister ever met him. She moved there to marry him.

The vast majority do not. The Bible belt can be fun to visit for many Northerners, but they scare the crap out of a lot of us, even among religious Northerners. Too many in the Bible belt are fundamentalists (for many of synonymous, synonymous with religious whackos).

• barty

Millennials are moving mostly because the cost of living is lower. That's going to do some interesting things to the political and social landscape there over the next few decades. The Bible Belt is going to become less religious and more liberal.

• Bryce

Lower taxes, more room, beaches, cleaner air and warmer winters. What's not to love

Not if they are normal.

No, but it's a good place to stop for barbecue on the way through.

I am north of North, been to the Bible Belt and you would have to pay me to move there. And I doubt you have enough money for my asking price.