Baman asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

Which WWE Diva is the most beautiful according to you? Shasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Mandy, Nikki, Alexa, Natalya, Lacy, or Liv?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Sasha Banks - Banks is beautiful and she knows how to pick the right glasses to show how confident she is. Her blue hair is also pretty unique in the division.

Bayley - I think that Bayley is more attractive with the hair down than it being tied up. This heel Bayley has a much better look than ever.

Charlotte - With Charlotte, she is most attractive when her is styled elegantly and she is wearing a black gown with some black makeup.

Becky - Becky is alright in looks.

Asuka - Asuka is good-looking when she has a normal picture when not in her wrestling gear.

Mandy - I'll say that Mandy is the most beautiful woman in this list.

Nikki - Nikki Bella looks very nice and isn't afraid to show off. Nikki Cross is strangely attractive but let's leave it there with this one.

Alexa - She is petite and the second most attractive here.

Natalya - Looks fine.

Lacy - I don't find her particularly attractive but she is very sassy.

Liv - Adorable one and her blue tongue is pretty strange.

• Charlotte Flair Or Becky Lynch~

• 3 weeks ago

Alexa Bliss is the most beautiful.

• 3 weeks ago

Sasha Banks is really hot to me. Her husband is a lucky man

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Glen W
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Nikki. Charlotte too.

• 3 weeks ago

Asuka. Shed be perfect if her hair wasn't bizarre colors.

• 3 weeks ago

From the list, liv Morgan.

Not on the list, sane and her lazy eye. Can anyone explain to me why she’s a pirate princess.

• Baman3 weeks agoReport

That's a gimmick given to her from WWE. These Japanese girls are beautiful, isn't it?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think she’s not DIVA anymore but I think Kelly Kelly is pretty hot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.