Baman asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

Which WWE Diva is the most beautiful according to you? Shasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Mandy, Nikki, Alexa, Natalya, Lacy, or Liv?

Sasha Banks - Banks is beautiful and she knows how to pick the right glasses to show how confident she is. Her blue hair is also pretty unique in the division.

Bayley - I think that Bayley is more attractive with the hair down than it being tied up. This heel Bayley has a much better look than ever.

Charlotte - With Charlotte, she is most attractive when her is styled elegantly and she is wearing a black gown with some black makeup.

Becky - Becky is alright in looks.

Asuka - Asuka is good-looking when she has a normal picture when not in her wrestling gear.

Mandy - I'll say that Mandy is the most beautiful woman in this list.

Nikki - Nikki Bella looks very nice and isn't afraid to show off. Nikki Cross is strangely attractive but let's leave it there with this one.

Alexa - She is petite and the second most attractive here.

Natalya - Looks fine.

Lacy - I don't find her particularly attractive but she is very sassy.

Liv - Adorable one and her blue tongue is pretty strange.

• Charlotte Flair Or Becky Lynch~

Alexa Bliss is the most beautiful.

Sasha Banks is really hot to me. Her husband is a lucky man

• Glen W

Nikki. Charlotte too.

Asuka. Shed be perfect if her hair wasn't bizarre colors.

From the list, liv Morgan.

Not on the list, sane and her lazy eye. Can anyone explain to me why she’s a pirate princess.

• Baman3 weeks agoReport

That's a gimmick given to her from WWE. These Japanese girls are beautiful, isn't it?

I think she’s not DIVA anymore but I think Kelly Kelly is pretty hot.