Your best friend caused a serious traffic accident, do you tell??? $10,000 reward looking for the Driver??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Yes. He should never have fled the scene. Dob him in not for the money but because that would be one less selfish coward on the streets

• michael
      Lv 4
      1 week agoReport

he'll hit or cause another accident..  and his/her friends are next..  ALL

• 3 weeks ago

Of course you do. It's a crime to conceal knowledge of a crime. You are "aiding & abetting." If I were offered the reward, I'd insist that it go to some good cause, like health care or something of the sort.

• 4 weeks ago

I would urge my friend to own up to the incident. In fact, I might make it easy for them, saying that if they didn't say something, that I would. But it would go easier on them if they came forward.

If I had to turn them in, I would not accept the reward. Not a penny, not a million dollars. Besides the fact that I don't need more money, I won't rat on someone for money. I would inform to help others who were harmed.

That said, it's inconceivable that any of my close friends would run from responsibility. We are not that kind of people.

Source(s): "I expect any of you to do the same for me." - from Starship Troopers (movie version)
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nah not trying write a statement on nobody bluh

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It may be wrong, but no I wouldn't.

Source(s): It may be wrong, but no I wouldn't.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't rat or snitch. So no.

Rare huh?

Why would I do that to my best friend? I have no best friend or any friends sadly.

• Shona
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Of course I do. Only if I was there, though, not as hearsay.

• 4 weeks ago

nope I don't interfere in other people business and I dont want to get into problem

• 4 weeks ago

I'll visit you in prison, Bestie.........hand over the $10,000-

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Of course you do you have a moral and ethical responsibility.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.