Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

I had a crush on this girl and she liked me but all the sudden she has a boyfriend now and he doesn't want her talking to me what she I do?

• Z

It's her choice to obey her boyfriend and not talk to you. This shows that she prefers her boyfriend over you. So the best course of action might be to let go and look for love elsewhere.

• y

You blew it, nothing you can do, she moved on becouse you didn't act, now it is done and over.

You had better tell her about your feelings for her but respect her decision as to whom she wants to have as a boyfriend and move on if it is not you.

• Mikey

Next time, ask the girl on a date. You stalled and are now paying for it.

Contact her anyway. Create fake social media account but let her know it’s you of course

• kristy

Find someone else

You blew your chance. Now you get to forever think “What if?” Have fun with that.

You should give up on her. She has a boyfriend. Find someone else.

By the way, it's "all of a sudden", not "all the sudden".