Have you ever been ashamed or embarrassed of your clothes, house, car, etc?

Maybe when I was a kid once or twice.

Yes I have. The first vehicle I drove was pretty embarrassing.

• audrey

I'm poor. I'm ashamed of all of it.

No never have been. I was raised around good people who respect others. So there wasn't anyone around me to make me feel inferior. I am a happy, confident person 

• Stan

NEVER. I take full responsibility for what I wear, the house I live in, and the car I used to drive. Lol

Yes!!!! All.of the above!

I am poor.

yes, my property could do with new double glazing, plus new bathroom and kitchen plus new floors and many of the furnishings but i don't have enough money, don't qualify for pension credit because i've got too much and now it'll probably be snatched away by gov later to pay for my old age so there's no incentive to invest in it.

I drive a Saab and when it gets cold in the winter like right now, the timing belt screeches like a banshee and I bet it wakes everyone on the street. It's pretty embarrassing,

• Matt85

No, I'm not really bothered about material stuff.

• carrie

No I have never been ashamed, I am grateful for everything that I have. I have worked hard fr everything that I do have.