Have you ever been ashamed or embarrassed of your clothes, house, car, etc?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Maybe when I was a kid once or twice.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes I have. The first vehicle I drove was pretty embarrassing.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I'm poor. I'm ashamed of all of it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No never have been. I was raised around good people who respect others. So there wasn't anyone around me to make me feel inferior. I am a happy, confident person 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Stan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

NEVER. I take full responsibility for what I wear, the house I live in, and the car I used to drive. Lol

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes!!!! All.of the above!

I am poor.

• 3 weeks ago

yes, my property could do with new double glazing, plus new bathroom and kitchen plus new floors and many of the furnishings but i don't have enough money, don't qualify for pension credit because i've got too much and now it'll probably be snatched away by gov later to pay for my old age so there's no incentive to invest in it.

• 3 weeks ago

I drive a Saab and when it gets cold in the winter like right now, the timing belt screeches like a banshee and I bet it wakes everyone on the street. It's pretty embarrassing,

• Matt85
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No, I'm not really bothered about material stuff.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No I have never been ashamed, I am grateful for everything that I have. I have worked hard fr everything that I do have.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.