What to do for a 1 year anniversary if my boyfriends at the hospital?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Mystic
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Go spend the day with him at the hospital. Take him a nice card, maybe a get well ballon (depending on why he's in there) and bring him his favorite dinner (if you're allowed to carry in meals to patients - ask the hospital first). Tell him once he's home and recovered, you will go out and do something to honor your anniversary more appropriately.

I hope your boyfriend comes home from the hospital soon and makes a fast/complete recovery. Happy Anniversary to you two!

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I'd post phone a celebration until he gets released but perhaps you could bring him a food item he likes, assuming he's free to eat whatever he wants.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Best thing you can do is ask him what food to bring him, like his favorite fancy dinner.  Hospital food sucks, but you can either cook or get take out from a great restaurant and let him enjoy his favorite meal in his hospital bed. Buy insulated food storage containers to bring it to him nice and hot. And wear something sexy.  He will go nuts and look forward to getting better. 

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Do not bring a patient in a hospital any kind of food, not without checking with his doctor first. Often times, patients in a hospital are on restricted diets.

• 3 weeks ago

Stay focused that he will be fine and recognize that it is him that must have your attention at this time. Give him a gift as if it were his birthday.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

visit him dumbo....

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Y'all don't need to do anything on y'all anniversary.

• 3 weeks ago

dress up as a nurse and get over there! ;)

(hopefully he's doing better)

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Just visit him with a gift.....yo know what he likes

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Celebrate it another day, that's what most people would do.

My husband works a lot of anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, etc and we just celebrate it a different day.

• 3 weeks ago

bring him flowers

• stranger
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

There isn't much to be done when he is in the hospital

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.