Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Do you tend to argue with someone who is relentlessly stubborn in order to make a significant point or do you tend to ignore them?

If you were to choose over trying to reason with someone versus ignoring them which one would you pick and why ?

• rick

I present a concise, accurate, and verified factual argument. I have nothing to add beyond that. Anything else I would say, would be argumentative, and/or redundant.

• Juana

Ignore them. All the way. Often makes them feel stupid for trying to argue a moot point.

Neither. Ignoring people is basically passive/aggressive behavior. Once I realize that a person I am conversing with has a different viewpoint, even if I disagree with them I drop it. There is no reason to create bad blood between people over opinions in my view. Life is too short. It is easier to try and get along with others in my experience.

Well I usually try to convince them but if they won't budge then I'm usually like k whatever, you can't understand it so I'll stop.