Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Would a man dump a woman because he thinks she will eventually leave?

It's a sad fact but yes, there are guys that will walk away from a relationship for that very reason.

• steve

Don't think so I have had many girlfriends and they have always dumped me. The only time I dumped the girl was when I found out who she was two timing me with.

It was when I was younger probably about 19 or 20 and I was seeing a girl and we both knew it wasn't inclusive i.e. not just me and her. She knew I had at least one other girl on the go and I knew She had another guy.

That was cool as we both knew there were other people on the scene and were both cool with it.

But then following a pretty uncomfortable night it became apparent her other guy was in fact one of my best friends. We lived in different towns but local to each other and had both ended up with the same girl.

I could not cope with that so told the guy I would dump her and gave him my blessing to go for it. They are now married and have two gorgeous kids.

I don't think she would have left me as she didn't know me and the other guy were friends.

I didn't dump her because I thought she would eventually dump me. I did so because while I could share her with a stranger I would never meet, I couldn't share her with a friend who I met with every weekend.

• Kaz

An insecure man might do that, yes.

Possibly Yes

not a man, but a manchild .

• Kathy

A few men would, but not all men.

• Nini

yes especially if he thinks she's cheating on him