were you at Woodstock...did you get high?

• Cathy

I was 12 and lived in Florida. But I had teenaged neighbors who went and had a good time.

No. My parents taught me to be morally clean and avoid all harmful substances. I will thank them forever.

• Flower

Didnt like the music then and still dont and I was around in 1969. Living in Hawaii and ignored counter-culture. They didnt think much about counter culture in Hawaii at that time. It was a bit isolated.

• geezer

OMG ...

I remember Woodstock .. Does that make me a Senior Citizen ?

On the other hand ...

I remember Wooodstock .. So I can't have been high !

No. I lived in Texas at the time. But I did go to something quite similar outside of Lubbock. A farmer leased some of his farm land and the hippies converged on it. The funny thing was, I believe for every hippy partying, there was a cop on the surrounding outskirts watching with binoculars. I have never seen so many law officers in my life! Sheriffs, ATF, Highway patrolmen and women, FBI. And most of the jails were FULL! 

I wasn’t born yet and my parents were too young to go

a little too Young for Woodstock. Just how old do you think I am. ?

• A C

No. I had friends who went. I wanted to go but was still living under my parents' roof at the time and knew it would upset them.

• .

No, I was in Europe in the Army, got high on German beer tho

My dad and aunt both were there. 

And, yes, they did.