were you at Woodstock...did you get high?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I was 12 and lived in Florida. But I had teenaged neighbors who went and had a good time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. My parents taught me to be morally clean and avoid all harmful substances. I will thank them forever.

• Flower
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Didnt like the music then and still dont and I was around in 1969. Living in Hawaii and ignored counter-culture. They didnt think much about counter culture in Hawaii at that time. It was a bit isolated.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

OMG ...

I remember Woodstock .. Does that make me a Senior Citizen ?

On the other hand ...

I remember Wooodstock .. So I can't have been high !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. I lived in Texas at the time. But I did go to something quite similar outside of Lubbock. A farmer leased some of his farm land and the hippies converged on it. The funny thing was, I believe for every hippy partying, there was a cop on the surrounding outskirts watching with binoculars. I have never seen so many law officers in my life! Sheriffs, ATF, Highway patrolmen and women, FBI. And most of the jails were FULL! 

• 1 month ago

I wasn’t born yet and my parents were too young to go

• 1 month ago

a little too Young for Woodstock. Just how old do you think I am. ?

• A C
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. I had friends who went. I wanted to go but was still living under my parents' roof at the time and knew it would upset them.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I was in Europe in the Army, got high on German beer tho

• 1 month ago

My dad and aunt both were there. 

And, yes, they did. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.