Why do some girls look small in person but thick in they photos? ?

On Instagram I see so many ig models who are super small and little but in they photos they look thick..it’s like they know how to pose to make it look like they have a butt or they do things to poke out they boobs like zoom in the camera.. how is this?? I wanna know because I wanna try. I can never seem to pose or take the nice pictures to look like Kim Kardashian.. lol help? 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Social media is a modern-day cigarettes.

• 1 week ago

That's because the settings to cameras make you look big or small

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

The angle of the way the picture was taken affects what you look like.

• 1 week ago

Here is an idea. Learn the word THEIR. It is not "they" photos or "they" boobs. It is THEIR photos or THEIR boobs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

The photos are selfies, taken with the camera on its wide-angle setting. Typically that shows faces too round and noses too big. On whole-body photos a pic taken with wide-angle shows the middle part of the body too large.

For good head-and-shoulders photos the camera should be at least 6 feet from the subject, for full-length at least 10 feet.

• 2 weeks ago

Trick photography

• Frank
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Part of the trick making someone look taller in a photo is to shoot up at them from a low angle.   Using a wide-angle lens will stretch the perspective which elongates the appearance of everything and makes people look taller, especially when shot from a low upward angle.  The trick is to do it subtlety as it's quite easy to detect a faked image. 

SHE'S GOT JUNK IN HER TRUNK:  To get a model's butt to be more pronounced (e.g. Nicki Minaj, Kim K.) is fill her pants with a silicone form in the shape of a nice butt.  Some people go to the extreme by actually having implants.  Of course you don't need to go under the knife.  Instead, you can grow a butt, and any other body part you'd like to augment, using Photoshop, too.

• 2 weeks ago

They have angles, photoshop, edits etc 

• 2 weeks ago

The trick is to have the camera lower in position from the face, which creates an impression that the person is taller. Another trick is to simply put the boobs/butt close enough to the camera more than the entire body.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

photoshopped and lots of make up

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.