Should I help pay for her ticket to come back to the USA. She’s in the Philippines , she did lie and said she was in the same state.?

1. Help her pay for the ticket

2 . Just block her number and get over it

3. I have no idea

4 . I did pay for someone in the past

5. People don’t know how to get money

My uncle went to China to meet this girl and brought her back. So all your saying is I should go to where she is not give her money.

Scam. Never send money or a ticket to someone you don't actually know. If you really want to meet her, YOU fly to the Philippines to meet her. Chances are she won't want you to.

Don't pay her for the ticket. It sounds like she is a scam. Don't fall into her trap. And she already lied to you, so never trust a person that tells lies.

• james

She is a scammer. Do as you wish with that knowledge. 

You're about to be scammed. Don't give her any money for airfare. Cutting all communications with her immediately is recommended. Keep in mind a majority of Filipinas don't ever ask you for money upfront when starting a relationship with them, but a small number of them are scammers (including her in your question). 

• Kate

Hopefully you have a basic understanding of a SCAM! You are being scammed.

7. Give me your number so I can call and ask for money

Have you actually met her or only had contact over the internet? If you have never met her, then this smells strongly of a scam.

I would never send any money to someone I had never met (and would probably never lend to someone I had met either!)

6.  Write a better and more comprehensive question so we can understand what you’re asking.