Boyfriend will call me out in front of groups tell me what to do what not to do is he embarrassed of me? ?

So we were watching a match on tv with a group at half time when the ads were on I listened to a voice note and it was funny so I laughed. He said if your going to be laughing just leave. Other times when we are out he will tell me don’t do this don’t do that your annoying this person etc then I will apologise to the person I annoyed and they would tell me what I wasn’t annoyed at all. 

He does this a lot it’s getting to the stage where I think he hates my personality and in front of people will try to tell me to stop doing things so it looks like he’s not doing it or involved he’s the nice one and I’m out of control. It basically makes me feel like a child when the things I do are normal behaviour that my friends and family love about me 

• sian
    1 year ago

Why are you with this idiot?

• 1 year ago

It doesn't seem like he loves you for who you are. He wants to change you into the image of what he thinks is the perfect girlfriend. 

Don't let this guy have his way. No one can tell you who to be or what your personality must be like but YOU. You're able to have a say, so voice it. Learn to say no.

• 1 year ago

Sounds like he is trying to exert control over you, a control freak to be sure.