I live in ne Oh ,Wickliffe. I want to b an art model n need professionally nude photos. Does anyone know a good photographer in my area?

• Frank
    1 week ago

The better photographers will be outside of your area; most likely in Cleveland.  You will have to find local photographers online and check out their portfolios.  These photographers will charge you to take your photo, but you'll have great shots for your portfolio.  This means that you'll have to spend money to make it in the long run.  

Another option is to trade modeling for prints.  However due to the nature of the images, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you do not do this.  You'll likely just get a beginner not capable of providing you with the quality images that will get you hired, nor will they have the experience in training you how to pose and best present your body to the camera.  An established pro will not only provide you with a superior finished product, but you'll learn a lot during the shoot, too.

Find photographers in your area via the internet and check out their portfolio to ensure that they can produce the kinds of photos that you want.  Obviously, you don't want to hire a photographer with a bunch of food photos for this kind of shoot.  You need to hire someone who specializes in fine art, nude or boudoir photos.  

Every photographer has their own unique style, not all are going to be to your liking.  Once you narrow it down to a few people, then schedule a meeting with them to get an idea of their personality.  You'll be nude in front of these people, therefore you'll want to be with those that you're most comfortable with.

• humpty
    1 week ago

Just remember that you are likely to end up on PornHub with a bunch of incels masturbating to the pictures. I tell my daughters that rule one is never take your clothes off in front of a camera.

• 1 week ago

Post that on a local Craig's List and you'll get every GWC (guy with camera) within a hundred miles offering you their services.